Tuesday 28 September 2021

Cooking challenge-

Here are my cookies-
-Before
-After

I found this a really fun challenge for me and my class to try and complete today! Why? Because you could finally make something that would be 1. Fun to make and 2. Delicious :). The thing that I had made for this challenge was chocolate chip cookies using a recipe from Edmonds cooking book. The ingredients I used for baking this was - 125g Butter (Softened), 1/4 Cup Sugar, 3 tbsp sweetened condensed milk, a few drops of vanilla essence, 1 1/2 Cups Plain Flour,  1 Tsp Baking Powder, 1/2 Cup Chocolate chips. The process of this was kinda confusing but I did catch on!, and yes my family said that they loved the cookies! 


4 comments:

  1. Hi Tiara, Wowww those cookies look NOICEEE, I hope you enjoyed making it . Did you save me any.]

    Nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WoW Tiara, good on you girl. Keep challenge yourself every week so that you don't hath to buy from the shop aye. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tiara,Im Tahlia from your tui mai tuhi atu buddy class this looks amazing cookies you have done. And I like how you put the recipe in the caption just in case anyone wants to cook the cookies you made, well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tiara my name is Meka from paroa school. i like how you said the respire. the cookies look so delicious. I wish i had some cookies too. Why did you pick cookies to cook. what is your favourite dessert?

    By Meka

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.